Curated Tours and Activities in Singapore
“Singapore is the happiest place in Asia” – Dan Buettner
Some Singapore Day Trip Ideas
- Gardens by the Bay – A beautiful park that features iconic Supertrees, unique landscapes, and several conservatories.
- Pulau Ubin – An island located to the northeast of mainland Singapore, Pulau Ubin is a rustic and rural getaway that offers peaceful surroundings, abundant wildlife, and charming village life.
- Sentosa Island – A man-made island located just south of the main island of Singapore, Sentosa is a popular destination for its beaches, theme parks, and entertainment options.
- Johor Bahru, Malaysia – This city located just across the causeway from Singapore is known for its street markets, food, and shopping, as well as its proximity to the Legoland theme park.
- Kampong Glam – A historic neighborhood in Singapore that features traditional shop houses, vibrant street art, and colorful markets, as well as several important cultural and religious sites.
Top activities in Singapore include a city lights night cruise and a trip to Kuala Lumpur. Don’t miss the sights of this island nation!