Curated Tours and Activities in Phuket, Thailand
Phuket day tours and activities. Curated activities and tours. Walking tours, food tours, sailing excursions and more. Phuket is a beautiful island located in southern Thailand, and it offers a wide range of activities and attractions for visitors to enjoy. Book now!
“ If you see anybody wearing camouflage holding a machete, don’t be scared. They sell coconuts.”– Bobby Lee
Some Phuket Day Trip Ideas
- Phi Phi Islands – This group of picturesque islands, located about an hour from Phuket by ferry, is known for its stunning beaches, turquoise waters, and scenic hikes.
- James Bond Island – This iconic island, located about 2 hours from Phuket by boat, is known for its distinctive rock formations, scenic boat tours, and snorkeling opportunities.
- Khao Sok National Park – This scenic national park, located about 2 hours from Phuket, is known for its lush jungle, scenic lakes, and diverse wildlife.
- Similan Islands – This group of nine islands, located about 4 hours from Phuket by boat, is known for its stunning beaches, scenic boat tours, and snorkeling opportunities.
- Chalong Bay – This scenic bay, located about 30 minutes from Phuket, is known for its stunning views, seaside restaurants, and the Big Buddha statue, one of the largest Buddha statues in Thailand.