Curated Tours and Activities in Santiago, Chile
Are you planning a trip to Santiago, Chile? Don’t miss out on the incredible experiences offered by Day.Tours’ Santiago day tours! From exploring the city’s fascinating history to indulging in delicious food and wine, there’s something for everyone. Book your tour today and discover all that Santiago has to offer!
“He who does not know the Chilean forests, does not know the planet.” – Pablo Neruda
Some Santiago Day Trip Ideas
- Valparaiso – A historic coastal city known for its colorful street art, hillside homes, and stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Vina del Mar – A popular beach town located just a short drive from Santiago, Vina del Mar is known for its beautiful beaches, lush parks, and upscale shopping and dining options.
- Concha y Toro Winery – One of the largest and most famous wineries in Chile, Concha y Toro offers tours and tastings of its world-renowned wines.
- Isla Negra – A picturesque coastal village located south of Santiago, Isla Negra is known for its beautiful beaches and stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Cajon del Maipo – A scenic valley located just a short drive from Santiago, Cajon del Maipo is known for its stunning mountain scenery, hot springs, and opportunities for outdoor recreation.
Book Santiago day tours and activities. Curated activities and tours. Walking tours, food tours, hiking and more. The best of Santiago.