Curated Tours and Activities in Rio de Janeiro
Rio day tours and activities. Curated activities and tours. Walking tours, food tours, sailing excursions and more.
“You walk off the plane in Rio and your blood temperature goes up.” – Amy Irving
Some Rio Day Trip Ideas
- Christ the Redeemer – This iconic statue, located about an hour from Rio de Janeiro, is one of the most famous landmarks in Brazil and offers panoramic views of the city and beyond.
- Sugarloaf Mountain – This iconic peak, located about an hour from Rio de Janeiro, is known for its scenic views and is a popular destination for hiking and rock climbing.
- Tijuca National Park – This vast urban park, located about an hour from Rio de Janeiro, is the largest urban forest in the world and is home to scenic waterfalls, lush vegetation, and diverse wildlife.
- The Maracanã Stadium – This historic stadium, located in the heart of Rio de Janeiro, is one of the largest and most famous soccer stadiums in the world and is home to the famous Rio de Janeiro soccer club.
- Copacabana Beach – This iconic beach, located in the heart of Rio de Janeiro, is one of the most famous beaches in the world and is known for its lively atmosphere, scenic views, and vibrant nightlife.