Curated Trips from Beautiful Paris
Paris, the city of love and lights, has so much to offer! Discover the hidden gems and iconic landmarks with our Paris day tours. From the Eiffel Tower to the Louvre Museum, our knowledgeable guides will show you the best of Paris. Book your Paris day tour today!
Normandy D-Day Tour from Paris
Paris Day Tours Highlight: Visit the amazing Normandy D-Day sites with a focus on the American sector. You’ll see Omaha Beach, the Memorial de Caen, the American cemetery at Colleville-sur-Mer. Our best selling tour. – by LinkParis.com
Champagne Day Tour from Paris
Live for a day in Champagne. Enjoy Moet or Veuve Clicquot cellar tours and tastings, combined with a visit to a small family producer. – by LinkParis.com
Mont St. Michel Day Tour
The breathtaking sight of a monastery surrounded by crashing waves is not to be missed. Add in the historic walled town of St. Malo and medieval Dinan and it’s a trip back in time. – by LinkParis.com
See the Loire Valley
High speed rail gets you to France’s pre-eminent castle region in the Loire Valley. Step into a fairy tale and check Chenonceau, Villandry, Chambord and more off your bucket list. – by LinkParis.com
Burgundy Day Tour from Paris
The top French wines of all time originate from the Burgundy region. Experience this famous wine region of castles, medieval villages and rolling green hills with a day tour from Paris. – by LinkParis.com
“America is my country, and Paris is my home town.” Gertrude Stein
Some Paris Day Trip Ideas
- Versailles – This historic palace, located about 30 minutes from Paris, was the residence of the French monarchy and is now a museum dedicated to the history of France’s royal court.
- Giverny – This small town, located about 1 hour from Paris, is famous as the home of the Impressionist painter Claude Monet, and visitors can visit his house and stunning gardens, which inspired many of his famous works.
- Chartres – This historic city, located about 1 hour from Paris, is known for its stunning Gothic cathedral, which is home to some of the finest stained glass windows in Europe.
- Normandy – This historic region, located about 2 hours from Paris, is known for its stunning coastline, picturesque villages, and its association with the D-Day landing during World War II.
- Reims – This historic city, located about 1 hour from Paris, is known for its stunning Gothic cathedral and its association with the coronation of French kings, and visitors can also tour the famous Champagne cellars in the area.
The best Paris day tours and activities. Curated choices. 5-star tours and activities only. Visit Normandy, the Loire Valley, Champagne and more.