Curated Tours and Activities in Tel Aviv, Israel
Discover the vibrant city of Tel Aviv with Day.Tours’ Tel Aviv day tours! From the beautiful beaches and the bustling markets to the stunning Bauhaus architecture, Tel Aviv is a city full of life and energy. Indulge in delicious Israeli cuisine and immerse yourself in the city’s rich culture. Book your tour today and discover why Tel Aviv is known as the “Mediterranean Capital of Cool”!
“Tel Aviv is the most party time place in the world.” – Claire Danes
Some Interesting Day Trip from Tel Aviv Destinations
- Jerusalem: Just an hour away from Tel Aviv, Jerusalem is one of the most iconic cities in the world. The Old City is a must-visit, with its ancient walls, markets, and religious sites like the Western Wall, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and the Dome of the Rock.
- Dead Sea: The Dead Sea, located in the Jordan Rift Valley, is the lowest point on Earth and a unique natural wonder. You can spend the day floating in the salt-rich waters, covering yourself in mineral-rich mud, and relaxing at a spa.
- Masada and the Judean Desert: Masada is an ancient fortress built on top of a mountain overlooking the Dead Sea. The site has significant historical and cultural significance and is a popular attraction in Israel. The Judean Desert, located nearby, is a beautiful and unique landscape that you can explore by hiking or jeep tours.
- Caesarea: Located on the Mediterranean coast between Tel Aviv and Haifa, Caesarea is an ancient Roman city that has been beautifully preserved. You can explore the ruins, including an amphitheater, hippodrome, and aqueducts, as well as the modern town that has grown up around them.
- Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee: Nazareth is an important city for Christians, with many religious sites like the Basilica of the Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph. The nearby Sea of Galilee is a beautiful freshwater lake that you can explore by boat, with stops at sites like Capernaum and the Mount of Beatitudes.
- Haifa and Akko: Haifa is a coastal city with a beautiful hillside location and a vibrant cultural scene. The Bahai Gardens are a must-visit attraction, as is the bustling Arab market in the old city of Akko, located nearby.
- Ramallah and Bethlehem: Ramallah is the de facto capital of the Palestinian Authority and is an interesting place to visit for a different perspective on the region. You can also visit the nearby town of Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus Christ, and home to significant religious sites like the Church of the Nativity.
Tours and activities in Tel Aviv, Israel. From the Dead Sea to Bethlehem to an amazing nightlife. Experience life in Tel Aviv.