Curated Tours and Activities in Sydney, Australia
Explore the iconic city of Sydney with Day.Tours’ Sydney day tours! From the stunning Opera House and Harbour Bridge to the beautiful beaches and parks, Sydney offers a perfect blend of city and nature. Indulge in delicious food and wine and immerse yourself in the city’s vibrant culture. Book your tour today and discover the magic of Sydney!
div data-vi-partner-id=”U00106456″ data-vi-language=”en” data-vi-currency=”USD” data-vi-partner-type=”AGENT” data-vi-url=”https://www.viator.com/Sydney/d357-ttd” data-vi-total-products=”16″>
“If you put 20 cents in me and ask me to talk about South Sydney, I’ll play all night.” – Russell Crowe
Some Sydney Day Trip Ideas
- The Blue Mountains – A scenic drive from Sydney, the Blue Mountains offer breathtaking views of eucalyptus forests, sandstone cliffs, and cascading waterfalls. Visitors can hike, bike, or take a scenic railway tour to explore the area.
- The Hunter Valley – Known for its vineyards, this region located about two hours north of Sydney offers wine tasting, gourmet food, and scenic countryside.
- The Royal National Park – Just a short drive from Sydney, this park offers opportunities for hiking, picnicking, and wildlife viewing, as well as stunning coastal scenery.
- Taronga Zoo – Located on the harbor, this zoo is home to more than 4,000 animals, including native Australian wildlife, and offers incredible views of the Sydney skyline.
- Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk – This scenic coastal walk offers stunning views of the ocean, beaches, and cliffs and passes through several popular Sydney suburbs, including Bondi and Coogee.
Book Sydney day tours and activities. 5-star tours and activities only. The best of Sydney. Whale watching, surf lessons, wine trips and more.