Curated Tours and Activities in Seoul, Korea
Seoul, the capital city of South Korea, is a bustling metropolis with a rich cultural heritage and modern attractions. There are plenty of interesting day tours that you can take from the city. The DMZ, royal palace and culinary delights in Seoul, Korea!
“I can never say no to Korean food.” – Anonymous
Seoul Day Trip Ideas
- Gyeongbokgung Palace and Bukchon Hanok Village: Gyeongbokgung Palace is one of the most famous royal palaces in Korea, with stunning architecture and beautiful gardens. Bukchon Hanok Village is a traditional Korean neighborhood with well-preserved hanok (traditional Korean houses) that offer a glimpse into Seoul’s past.
- DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) and JSA (Joint Security Area): The DMZ is a heavily fortified border that separates North and South Korea. You can visit the area and take a tour to learn about the history and current situation. The JSA is the only area where North and South Korean soldiers stand face to face and is a unique experience.
- Nami Island and Petite France: Nami Island is a beautiful island known for its tree-lined paths, scenic views, and filming location for the popular Korean drama “Winter Sonata.” Petite France is a charming French-themed village that offers a glimpse into European culture.
- Everland Theme Park: Everland is a popular amusement park that offers a variety of attractions for all ages, including roller coasters, water rides, animal exhibits, and more.
- Korean Folk Village and Hwaseong Fortress: The Korean Folk Village is a living museum that showcases traditional Korean life, including crafts, performances, and food. Hwaseong Fortress is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was built in the 18th century and is a well-preserved example of Korean military architecture.
- Seoul Tower and Namsan Hanok Village: Seoul Tower is a famous landmark that offers panoramic views of the city. Nearby is the Namsan Hanok Village, a traditional Korean village located on the slopes of Namsan Mountain.
- Lotte World Tower and COEX Mall: Lotte World Tower is the tallest building in South Korea, with an observation deck that offers stunning views of the city. The COEX Mall is one of the largest underground shopping malls in Asia, with hundreds of shops, restaurants, and entertainment options.