Tours and Activities in San Antonio, Texas
There are many great day tours available in San Antonio! Explore the city’s rich history with a visit to the Alamo, or take a stroll down the famous River Walk. Want to get outside? Head to the nearby Hill Country for a wine tasting tour or visit the natural beauty of the Texas Hill Country. Check out our website for more information on San Antonio day tours!
“You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas.” – Davy Crockett
Some San Antonio Day Trip Ideas
- Hill Country – This scenic region, located about an hour from San Antonio, is known for its rolling hills, scenic vistas, and charming towns, including Fredericksburg and Boerne.
- The Alamo – This historic site, located in downtown San Antonio, is a former mission and fortress, which served as the site of the famous Battle of the Alamo in 1836.
- SeaWorld San Antonio – This popular theme park, located about 15 minutes from downtown San Antonio, is known for its marine animal shows and attractions, including a large collection of dolphins, whales, and sea lions.
- Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch – This scenic park, located about 45 minutes from San Antonio, offers a chance to see exotic animals from around the world, including zebras, giraffes, and kangaroos, from the comfort of your own car.
- Gruene, Texas – This charming town, located about an hour from San Antonio, is known for its well-preserved 19th-century architecture, scenic views, and thriving music scene, including the famous Gruene Hall, one of the oldest dance halls in Texas.
San Antonio day tours. Curated activities and tours. Walking tours, food tours, the Alamo and more. The best of San Antonio.