16 great things to do in NOLA
New Orleans, the birthplace of Jazz, is a city like no other! Get ready to immerse yourself in the rich culture and history of the Big Easy with our amazing day tours. From exploring the French Quarter to indulging in delicious Cajun and Creole cuisine, our tours offer an unforgettable experience. Don’t miss out on the chance to discover one of the most unique cities in the world!
“There are a lot of places I like, but I like New Orleans better.” — Bob Dylan
Some New Orleans Day Trip Ideas
- Baton Rouge – The capital of Louisiana is just an hour’s drive from New Orleans and is home to Louisiana State University.
- Cajun Country – Explore the swamps, bayous, and small towns of Louisiana’s Cajun country, which is just a two-hour drive from New Orleans.
- Plantation Country – See the antebellum mansions and historic plantations in the Mississippi River Valley, located about an hour from New Orleans.
- Houma – This town, about an hour’s drive from New Orleans, is a gateway to the Bayou Country and offers opportunities for fishing, boating, and wildlife viewing.
- Lafayette – This city, located about two hours from New Orleans, is the heart of Cajun culture and offers a range of cultural experiences, from live music to Cajun cuisine.
Let’s Go New Orleans – The best New Orleans day tours and activities. Curated choices. 5-star tours and activities only. The best of New Orleans, Louisiana. Creole cooking, swamp tours and more.