Curated Activities and Tours in Madrid, Spain
“Nobody goes to bed in Madrid until they have killed the night.” – Ernest Hemingway
Madrid Day Tours and More
- Toledo – This historic city is located about an hour from Madrid and is known for its well-preserved medieval architecture, including a Gothic cathedral and the Alcázar castle.
- Segovia – This ancient city is located about an hour and a half from Madrid and is famous for its Roman aqueduct, Gothic cathedral, and fairy-tale castle.
- El Escorial – This sprawling palace and monastery is located about an hour from Madrid and was built in the 16th century for King Philip II.
- Aranjuez – This charming town, located about an hour from Madrid, is known for its royal palace, tranquil gardens, and historical landmarks.
- Cuenca – This medieval city, located about 2 hours from Madrid, is famous for its unique hanging houses and its Gothic cathedral.
Madrid day tours and activities. Hand picked activities and tours in Madrid. Wine tasting, bike tours, tapas, and much more. The best of Madrid.