Top Sights and Trips in Miami, Florida
Ready to soak up the sun in Miami? Join our day tour and experience the city’s stunning beaches, delicious food, and vibrant culture. Book now!
“Miami is one of the great cultural melting pots in the world. I love working and living here.” – David Caruso
Some Miami Day Trip Ideas
- Key West – This tropical island, located about 4 hours from Miami, is famous for its beaches, lively bars, and historic sites, including the southernmost point marker in the continental United States.
- Everglades National Park – This massive wetland park, located about an hour from Miami, is home to a diverse array of wildlife, including alligators, birds, and manatees.
- Little Havana – This neighborhood, located in Miami, is famous for its Cuban heritage, with lively streets, Cuban food, and music.
- Fort Lauderdale – This coastal city, located about 30 minutes from Miami, is known for its beaches, boating, and nightlife.
- Biscayne National Park – This park, located about 45 minutes from Miami, is home to an array of marine life, including coral reefs and mangroves, as well as a historic lighthouse.
Book Miami day tours and activities. 5-star tours and activities only. The best of Miami. Visit the Everglades, make Mojitos, walking tours and more.