Curated Tours and Activities in Melbourne, Australia
The best of Melbourne. Experience the best of Melbourne in a day with our carefully crafted day tours. We’ve got something for everyone, whether you’re a foodie, art lover, or adventure seeker. Book your tour now!
“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller
Some Melbourne Day Trip Ideas
- The Great Ocean Road – This scenic drive along the coast offers stunning views of the southern ocean and the iconic Twelve Apostles rock formations.
- The Yarra Valley – This wine-growing region is located just outside of Melbourne and offers opportunities to taste local wines, go hot air ballooning, and visit scenic gardens and farmhouses.
- Phillip Island – This island, located south of Melbourne, is famous for its wildlife, including penguins, seals, and sea birds.
- Mornington Peninsula – This scenic peninsula, located southeast of Melbourne, offers beaches, wineries, and scenic drives.
- Ballarat – This historic gold-mining town is located about an hour and a half from Melbourne and is home to the Sovereign Hill outdoor museum, showcasing life during the gold rush.
Melbourne day tours and activities. Curated activities and tours. Walking tours, food tours, see kangaroos and more.